A sneak preview of what’s in April’s edition of Classical KUSC Member’s Newsletter.
- LA Phil President and CEO Deborah Borda waxes nostalgic for friend and colleague, outgoing Music Director Esa-Pekka Salonen.
- KUSC President Brenda Barnes discusses the similarities between Iowa and Los Angeles.
- Program Director Gail Eichenthal explores Walt Disney Concert Hall’s basement. What she finds is anything but low-brow.
- Jim Svejda’s monthly record review: This month, Hélène Grimaud’s well-groomed Bach.
- And of course, selected KUSC program highlights for the month of April, including several Esa-Pekka Salonen related specials (two live broadcasts, a momentous rebroadcast, and a documentary honoring the tenure of Salonen).
Don’t receive the KUSC members newsletter?
Or call 800-421-1717